Monday 8 October 2012

3rd project in a week ~ Many Many Bubbles

Further to the recent kids photography class that Daddy attended, he took many lovely pictures of Anson, which has stimulated my ideas on scrapbooking layout design.

And, it's the first-ever that I've made 3 layouts in the same week.



I've use different paper series, mix and match, I've sprayed some Lime colour over the background, as I thought it was too pink. Behind the pictures I added a few punched pattern paper to decorate.

All of my pictures were printed from a digital compact photo printer, which is excellent for scrapbooking as you can print whatever picture(s) for your crafting project, sized from 2R to 4R and in different layout. Fyi, my current one is running out of paper soon and it's hard to buy the photo papers as the manufacturer has stopped producing the printer. I've therefore switched to Canon Selphy CP-900, which can print pictures sent via Wi-Fi, e.g. from your mobile phone. I will try it soon and hopefully it's good.

Last week I bought a new set of SIZZIX DIE die from HK MEMORY CHEST, it cut out a group of lovely birdies. I dyed them with watercolour and they look great.


I have been thinking for a while about what phrase I should put on this layout, as I want to tell about Anson was blowing bubbles and want to thank Daddy for taking these gorgeous pictures. Finally I've themed it as "Many Many Bubbles".
 









I bough a printable masking tape machine and tapes from Tokyo earlier this year, I used that to quote, " Daddy's 1st shots..."




I am very pleased with this layout overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment