Monday 15 October 2012

Disney layout ~ Anson is 4

This was my 2nd layout in the week when we had a long weekend in October, however this is a belated one.
I have been planning to work on a Disney layout, and I bought a new set of Disney & Friends Cartridge for Cricut from U.S. but can only work on it now.


We celebrated my elder daughter, Anson's birthday in July and we went for a buffet dinner at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel. We took a lot of pictures with the characters include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofy. 

So I picked some pictures and made this layout. Title is "Anson is 4"!


I cut the some images of Mickey, Minnie, Gloves, etc using the die-cutting machine - CRICUT EXPRESSION 2. Cricut is a great tool but so far I've been using it twice. 


These borders were punched out from Martha stewart punch.


As for future memory and reference, I handwrote the event, place and date.


No comments:

Post a Comment