Tuesday 30 October 2012

Handmade gift ~ Wedding Frame

2012 is the year of Dragon, which many Chinese believes it's a great year for getting married and giving birth. 

I got so many friends and family members having their wedding this year. As a crafter, I make gifts for them, to celebrate and to give them a good memory.


I made a wedding frame last weekend for an ex-colleague, I knew him since 10 years ago when he joined the company as a fresh-graduate; and now a solicitor.

When I was taking my maternity leave after giving birth to my first girl, Anson, he was so nice to agreeing to be my maternity cover at work. By that time he was on leave before practising in a law firm. I feel very grateful of his help.

The wedding frame I made was made from a wooden frame bought from a local store, it's in 3-panels. The design on this frame is quite basic, I've used some stickers to record their wedding date on the left panel; stamped and embossed "On this day".




On the other side, I put their "initials" on top of 2 loving hearts and wish them "Happy Together"! Last but not the least, I added a beautiful prima flower to decorate.


In the middle, I added their wedding photo there and I hope this frame become part of their new home. 

I wish them a great marriage, all the best and happy together ever after!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment