Monday 15 October 2012

7th Anniversary layout

7th years ago, on 15th October, we got married.

As both of us are Catholic so we had our beautiful wedding mass at noon on the day, followed by a great wedding banquet in the evening. At the wedding mass, we expressed our consent to each other in front of our Lord ~

I, [Groom’s name (Bride’s Name)], take you, [Bride’s Name  (Groom’s name) ], as my lawful wife (husband) to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer,  for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part.

In the past 7 years I have come across many things that many people might come across along their whole life. I lost my parents in 2009 and 2010 consecutively while I gave birth to my two lovely angels in 2008 and 2011 respectively.

I have to express my thank and give a big hug to my husband who follow his consent, loves and takes care of me, our girls and my family wholeheartedly.



As I've recently fallen in love with scrapbooking, I've made a special layout to celebrate.

I picked 4 beautiful pictures from my album, fortunately I'm still looking almost the same as 7 years ago, Ha!

I picked a very nice pattern paper, which is from Magnolia, it contains a few pretty roses throughout the page. Since I got 4 pictures and this paper is already very detailed I did not add many adhesives, just keep it neat and simple. The theme is simply "7 years"!


I got some Valentines theme paper and chipboard left and I think they are perfect for this layout, so I picked the "Love Birds" banner from one of those; and I stamps and painted 2 birds from a stamp set. Surprising they are matching well with each other. I also add a little wooden bird cage behind which I bought from Sham Shui Po, a local city in Hong Kong where lots of crafting materials can be found.



Here are 2 punched butterflies represent two of us!


It's great to date this with my masking tape printer ~ great memory!
 

I love this layout overall, though I made this until 3:45am : P





No comments:

Post a Comment